Tekpower Accu-Focus TPAS1-RS002 Zoom Lens Focus Guide for Mirrorless Digital Cameras and DLSRs (Canon 3-Pin Cameras)
Compare with Nikon DF-M1 and Olympus EE-1, our TP-AS1 has better features that let you focus on the object without seeing through the camera view finder, where you point, where you shoot , and get the picture just there. 1.The bird shooting is get more difficult when the birds moving in and out with any prediction, so when you point the light on the birds and follow them without seeing through view finder, it is much easier . You have more chance to get the fast moving pictures of the birds. 2. When you do a landscaping photography, some where you can never reach to make a good frame of it , with this AccuFocus, it is easier. 3. In the dark, when you shoot the night sky , you need to focus on the front object, this AccuFocus helps you do the focus in dark easily.
- Hot-shoe-mounted dot sight with patented design for tracking and shooting distant, and fast-moving objects such as wildlife, suitable for both digital mirrorless cameras and DSLRs, a handy accessory to use with long telephoto lenses. Powered by 2 AAA batteries (NOT included)
- Helps free your eyes from the camera’s viewfinder to track the subject in motion and be aware of its surroundings, and keeps the subject laser focused and dead centered when a picture is taken, ideal for BIM photography
- Super-bright green light projection at a wavelength of 555 nanometers, highly visible even several hundred yards away, auto-off when the shutter is pressed so as not to have the light dot visible in the taken image
- Plug-n-play with connection cable included for its compatible camera model, easy installation with fine alignment adjustment, both horizontally and vertically, adjustment Allen wrench is included
- Compact and lightweight with robust ABS plastic construction, dust-resistant and splash-resistant to ensure optimal performance even under adverse weather conditions
- Canon EOS: 1DX Mark II, 1D X, 1D C, 1Ds Mark III, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark II, 1D, 5DS R, 5DS, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 5D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 7D Mark II, 7D