Tecsun 2P3 AM Radio Receiver Kit - DIY for Enthusiasts
In mid 1960s, due to a steadily available stock of domestic made transistors, there was a huge DIY wave of transistor radio in the world. The big issue for a DIY transistor radio is how to make it good, the Tecsun 2P3 radio kit was made to fulfill this demand. The 2P3 comes with transistors and IC hybrid kit, it lets both hobbyist and DIYers to build their own AM radio receiver with a detailed diagram and instructions. From this DIY, you learn many things that a book can not tell you, It tells you how the Resistors and IC works together to make a radio work, Fun to Do It. It is no like any other kits, this kit comes with a radio case that designed for the radio, so after it is assembled , you can use it as radio and put into your pocket.
- Build a high performance AM radio Receiver
- DIY for enthusiasts, higher sensitivity than 99% AM radios on the market
- Step-by-step Guide included
- Great for learning and education
- Completed it with a radio case, make it your favorite radio and take it anywhere you want, Tell and Show !