Mastech TL01 Digital Cable/Line Tester, Line meter
This special meter is designed to measure the Open Point or a Short point in a telephone or Internet cable or lines. It is very useful for the technician who need to find out where the broken point is on the line. It can accurately give you the distance from where the broken is, open or short on the line. It gives a reading that enables you easily find the problem on the line, good resolution and no Guess !
- Line / cable tester & volt meter,measure the distance from where the broken is.
- Data Hold for Easy reading
- Back-lit LCD Display for dark use
- Easy operation, carrying bag included
What's in the Box:
- TL01 Cable Tester
- Test Leads
- User Manual
- Carrying Bag
- Short Point: For lines with diameter of 0.4mm or 0.5mm, 200m/2Km/10Km, with ±5% accuracy
- Disconnection (Open Point): 200m/2K/10Km
- AC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200/700V ±1.2%
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V/1,000V, ± 0.5%
- Resistance: 200M Ω