Kaito KA768 Multi-Functional Twin-Panel Rechargeable & Portable Solar LED Lantern
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a Kaito new released versatile LED Flashlight with solar and battery, AC powered lamp. There are two panels with super bright LED on each side, there are total of 21 piece LED on each panel, each panel has 360 degree rotary directional light, and 180 degree tilt up angle for easy use. The solar pane is good for a charge under the sun light, very useful when in needed. The solar panel is 2" X 4" with a 100 ma charging capability. Under the bottom is a single flashlight that you can use as a normal flashlight. I comes with a AC power cord that you can plug it to the wall outlet and charge the battery built inside the lamp.
- Multi-functional portable indoor/outdoor rechargeable LED lantern with a built-in 1 watt LED flashlight
- 2,500 mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous lighting, suitable for a variety of applications including but not limited to: emergency lantern for disaster preparedness, power outage, roadside emergency; camping lantern for outdoors leisure activities; work light for automotive repair and maintenance, home repair and DIY projects
- A total of 42 energy-efficient, long-life, and super-bright SMD (Surface Mounted Device) LEDs evenly distributed on 2 foldable and adjustable panels with 180 degrees tilt and 270 degrees swivel, 1 panel or 2-panel lighting selectable to maximize battery life
- 2-way charging with either the included power cord for universal direct wall plug-in (90-240V at 50/60 Hz) at home or built-in high-efficiency solar panel while without access to electricity, a minimum of 400 charging cycles guaranteed
- Premium-quality impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS construction with compact, foldable, and lightweight design for easy storage and carriage
What's in the Box:
- KA768 Lantern
- Power cord
- User Manual