Kaito KA2031 AM/FM NOAA Wearther Radio with Alert & Sleep/Wake-up Timer
Kaito KA2031 AM/FM NOAA Radio with Alarm Clock provides the most accurate drift-free tuning of all available radio stations for listening to talk radio and music shows on AM/FM bands. It also provides up-to-the-minute weather from your local Weather Band broadcasts. With direct digit entry operation and 10 keys for memory presets, this radio allows quick access to your favorite stations. There are twenty presets: 10 stations for AM and 10 for FM. KA2031 features a sleep/wake-up timer that turns the radio off after a selected amount of time (10-90 minutes) and turns the radio on at a preset time. KA2031 picks up FM, AM and NOAA weather band channels. FM frequencies range between 88 and 108 MHz, while AM frequencies range from 520 to 1710 kHz. The KA2031 comes pre-programmed with all 7 weather band channels, taking the guess work out of tuning in. Enjoy KA2031 via speaker or through optional headphones via the headphone jack.
- ALL 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather stations with real time alert
- Due to the digital TV transition enacted on June 12, 2009, analog TV broadcasts are no longer supported. Please be aware that no analog TV broadcasts will be receivable by this product.
- PLL synthesized radio with minimized signal drifting
- Sleep/Wake-up timer perfect for afternoon naps
- 20 Memories, 10 for AM and 10 for FM