Hisonic HM-800 Wired Microphone
The Hisonic HM-800 microphone is a versatile professional dynamic microphone of exceptionally high quality. A super efficient magnetic circuit design utilizing twin AlNiCo magnet elements provides maximum output level for an improved signal-to-noise ratio for all vocal and sound reinforcement applications. Incorporated with an extremely light weight diaphragm, the low impedance capsule inheres excellent transient responses and a wide frequency range with the results of a transparent presentation of sound amplification. HM800's frequency response is optimized for vocal application by controlling proximity effect through its low-frequency roll off. The HM800's extended frequency response provides a clarity normally found only in condenser microphones. Throughout the HM800's full frequency range, the hypercardioid pattern of the HM800 stays uniform and symmetrical to significantly cut off any feedback and off-axis coloration. Advanced design in the shock-mounted microphone element and delicately finished surface keep handling noise extremely low. The extraordinary features of sound clarity and transparency, high output, extremely low handling noise, uniform hypercardioid pickup pattern, and delicately designed and finished surface make the HM800 microphone an outstanding value in any critical vocal application.
- Low impedance element with extremely light weight diaphragm for excellent transient response and wide frequency range with exceptional detail & clarity
- Twin AlNiCo magnet elements precisely constructed in a housing having wide dynamic range for smoothly reproducing clear & distortion-free sound
- Low-frequency rolloff & extended high-frequency response capture the original vocal sound with extraordinary clarity.
- Rugged and durable Nickel finished Zinc casing.
- Tight hypercardioid pattern stays uniform & symmetrical throughout entire frequency range to minimize feedback.